·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pink one looks double ended, that MILF is a freak. :lol:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Wow....be careful, they might find your freaky dildo collection?? Facryinouwlouwwww.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: cap10

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Every child/family is different, but firearm training to keep children safe with guns makes as good sense just like drown proofing them. When our children were young there were no gun safes and most gun cabinets were not really secure. Kids will go exploring and find things, like it or not.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Haha!!!

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
I personally have a serious issue with THIS code, it flies in the face of the logic pertaining to SD/HD. Those who follow the code may end up following it to an early grave. If solely meant for storage, fine but "not in use" is what a go to weapon is when at "the ready". Dumb, just plain dumb.

View attachment 28871

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Maybe not exactly anti gun, however they are promoting a code that would be troubling to some:

View attachment 28870
They try and bridge the gap between pro and anti second amendment. They are viewed as "gun control group" and so I believe that's where the anti gun comes from. They're main objective is to promote safety and responsibility which I respect. If they have a anti agenda, it's that they're website only shows news blurbs from guns in negligence and atupitity. If they posted stories go guns in a positive light, ie stopping a robber or would be murder, they would be taken more seriously by pro gunners IMO. :mytwocents0:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I personally have a serious issue with THIS code, it flies in the face of the logic pertaining to SD/HD. Those who follow the code may end up following it to an early grave. If solely meant for storage, fine but "not in use" is what a go to weapon is when at "the ready". Dumb, just plain dumb.
Agreed. That was part of they're code that made me say "Nope.Nope.Nope!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts