FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Doesn't matter that he spits non-nonsensical garbage out, It will still have the effect he's aiming for on his intended audience (Idiots).

That "Ghost gun" was probably owned by some guy who wanted to get tacticool with a 10" upper he had lying around, cops find it in his trunk or something and voila. Lib anti-gun fodder.

·
Registered
145 Posts
We've got:

-"ghost guns".
-permanent metal parts that can be detected by metal detectors. :)
-.30 caliber clip.
-30 bullets in 1/2 a second.
-30 magazine clip in 1/2 a second.
-automatic sniper weapon.
-of course they're all "automatic" weapons to him.
-serial detectable number.
-high powered assault weapon. Sniper version. (Because any rifle/carbine with a scope is a "sniper weapon".
-ghost guns.
-

·
Registered
454 Posts
This stupid **** needs to pull his lip over his head and swallow. This kind of blatant ignorance should be criminal.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Wow that bad boy has a magazine capacity of 900 rounds and shoots 3,600 rounds a minute!? Where do I sign up for this ghost gun thing? I want one!

30 magazines in a "clip" 30X30 = 900
30 rounds in .5 seconds = 60 rounds a second times 60 seconds = 3,600 Rounds per minute.

Unfortunately I believe you guys are right about sheeple believing this idiot. Questioning what this brainless turd is saying would denote intelligence. A thing which a group of people who shall not be named are heavily lacking. If I believed everything everyone told me all the time I'd be dead a long time ago.

Reactions: Two Six Six

·
Registered
469 Posts
A simple condom, free birth control pills or an abortion would have prevented this. damn his Mom. Too many uninformed people in the world already!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Gentlemen,

Let us not confuse the issues with the facts.

This guy is almost as good as Diana DeGette and her comments about magazines going away once the bullets are shot out.

·
Registered
876 Posts
So I can have 29 30rd magazines, but not a 30rd clip?

Are reporters so completely and utterly worthless not to ask these simple questions? "What in this bill prevents a criminal from sanding off the serial number?" or "Why would a criminal put a serial number on a ghost gun?" "Instead of adding new laws why can't you enforce the laws already in place that would accomplish the same thing?"

Personally this is my thinking...A lot of people love building AR rifles, it's a hobby. If you make it illegal and punishable by 10 years in prison to build. Why wouldn't the person building it make it full auto. I mean if you going to get in the same amount of trouble why not.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Wow that bad boy has a magazine capacity of 900 rounds and shoots 3,600 rounds a minute!? Where do I sign up for this ghost gun thing? I want one!

30 magazines in a "clip" 30X30 = 900
30 rounds in .5 seconds = 60 rounds a second times 60 seconds = 3,600 Rounds per minute.
Lets put this into perspective. Give him the benefit of the doubt, this is what 3000 rds per minute looks like.

·
Registered
735 Posts
^ Those were the days… :)

·
Registered
876 Posts
Here is a photo of my "ghost gun".

View attachment 22750

Please no negative comments on my "hi cap clip".....
Ah the good old days.... I think I've figured out why liberals hate freedoms. Here me out. I think it all has to do with sex. Studies show that conservatives are a lot happier in there marriages and are significantly more faithful. Liberals are jealous! Conservative men and women know there gender roles and can completely please each other sexually. Liberals are so confused about there gender roles that they can never sexually satisfy each other.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts