FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a place that sells the PS90 low profile optic rail by Damage Industries?

P90 & PS90 Optic Rail | Damage Industries

I've been watch their website for awhile now and they are always sold out. I searched the stores on the website without luck. Most seem to be smaller stores, some don't have websites.

TIA,
Trvlngnrs

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Give them a call, or send an e-mail.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I entered my email address on their webpage to be notified when the rail comes back in stock. I guess I'm just inpatient. I have the Eotech, the gun and 500 rounds of ammo, I just need to connect them all together. :)

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I sent them a email 1/26 and got this response
"Right now we do not have an ETA on the ps90 optic rail. I will do my best to keep you informed as to when it will be back in stock! Thanks for your interest!"
Looks like no ETA when these will be back in stock if anywhere

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I sent them a email 1/26 and got this response
"Right now we do not have an ETA on the ps90 optic rail. I will do my best to keep you informed as to when it will be back in stock! Thanks for your interest!"
Looks like no ETA when these will be back in stock if anywhere
Good to know! Thankfully a member of the forum sold me one he wasn't using, so I'm good to go!

Trvlngnrs

·
Registered
120 Posts
Does anyone know of a place that sells the PS90 low profile optic rail by Damage Industries?

I've been watch their website for awhile now and they are always sold out. I searched the stores on the website without luck. Most seem to be smaller stores, some don't have websites.

TIA,
Trvlngnrs
Have you considered the MPF tech low rail?

Lighter and just as low:

MPF Technology LLC

Love it and an excellent alternative to Damage.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Have you considered the MPF tech low rail?

Lighter and just as low:

MPF Technology LLC

Love it and an excellent alternative to Damage.
That rail is not adjustable in mounting.

The Damage rail's all mount and adjust just like the factory optic, and rail. :?

·
Registered
22,109 Posts

·
Registered
22,109 Posts

TIA,
Trvlngnrs
Another low mount alternative is TROS:

PS90 Ultra Low Optics
Those mount's are only specific to those optics.
I know. That's why I linked the product description so he could read which sight systems would work.

OP was asking a question about a specific product.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts