FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this site and found this ammo very interesting for the 5.7.

Anyone used any of this ammo that can give any feedback? Thanks

eliteammunition.com

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
eliteammo is a sponser of the fiveseven forum.
Considering one of their owners has been banned from this forum a couple of time, I don't know how much info you will get here.
If you want info about them I would go look at the other forum for that. The owners hang out there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
arent the owners of this forum and may supporter here also baned from that fourm? it always looked like sour grape to me both way and so probablty a littel biase on your end as i know you have a strong dislike for many people over there and i know they feel the saim way.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
That is a whole, long, drawn out story. Members who have been here a while are familiar with most of it - but we don't want to get back into all of that. We also added a forum rule a while back about no bad comments concerning the Five Seven Forum.

Anyway, if you are interested in Elite Ammunition, you may want to go check out the other forum. We do have a sponsor here that sells ammo too, however - BACA Ballistics

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
John Gael said:
it always looked like sour grape to me both way and so probablty a littel biase on your end as i know you have a strong dislike for many people over there and i know they feel the saim way.
Thats why I only stated, "I don't know how much info you will get here" and directed Bapple to the other forum for info on this topic.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, but I'm new to the site and ownership of the Fiveseven. What is this "other" site you guys speak of?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have been more than satisfied with all aspects of Elite Ammunition, and have tried several of their offerings. Every loading that they manufacture far outclassed other 5.7x28 ammo. Make sure to try some of that SuperRapTOR. :)

http://eliteammunition.com/

·
Registered
14 Posts
ShipWreck said:
That is a whole, long, drawn out story. Members who have been here a while are familiar with most of it - but we don't want to get back into all of that. We also added a forum rule a while back about no bad comments concerning the Five Seven Forum.

Anyway, if you are interested in Elite Ammunition, you may want to go check out the other forum. We do have a sponsor here that sells ammo too, however - BACA Ballistics
i bet they say same thing about this forum long drawn out drama.

i dont think baca in business i send you pm around the end of last year after not getting return email from him and then you said he was on vacation and coming back. but since then he still not return any email or evn telephone to me and his only new messages here are saying he not has any new bullets made yet.

i dont understand what is happening with him on that it almost likes he doesnt want to sell anything. the last gunbroker sale was 6 months ago too.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
He was on a few days ago.... I did PM him a while back for someone (it may have been you), and he said he would get in touch with whoever that was that had asked me... Last I know...

I saw the message you just posted. Hopefully, he;ll see your message.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I am still here and in business.
I try to reply to all my PM's and emails, but I may miss one or two. Most of the time the inquires are for information- which I don't mind. Other times I provide all the details to conduct a transaction and never here from the person again.
And as far I can tell my sbc.yahoo email may block and not deliver some emails, but I ALWAYS get a Forum PM. So this is one sure way to get ahold of me.
I am still selling the old stuff -but not alot of it anymore. Which really was a good thing since I needed more time to spend finalizing my new projectile and developing a new type of Level IV+ Body Armor.

If your still interested please shoot me a PM-
Regards,
Wil

John Gael said:
i bet they say same thing about this forum long drawn out drama.

i dont think baca in business i send you pm around the end of last year after not getting return email from him and then you said he was on vacation and coming back. but since then he still not return any email or evn telephone to me and his only new messages here are saying he not has any new bullets made yet.

i dont understand what is happening with him on that it almost likes he doesnt want to sell anything. the last gunbroker sale was 6 months ago too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts