FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know of any FNS gunsmiths out there? I just received my FNS-40L and I want to have some trigger work done on it. I also want some sight replacement work.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Midwest Gunworks has a package for FN pistols....check them out.

Reactions: LESTER and JMike

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Dang....didn't know Midwest offered that....bought two guns from them and would have let them do a trigger job on at least one of them if I had known.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been on their website but perhaps I am just looking in the wrong place for the pistol package. Do you have a link?

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, thats where I was at but all I see is info about re-blueing and wood work for long arms . I can't seem to find anything that relates to pistol work like trigger jobs or alternate sight options. Perhaps I should just give them a phone call to see what they specifically offer.

·
Registered
315 Posts
You'll see FN Gunsmithing in the menu

FN Pro Shop

Then when you clickon it you will see this page:

FN Gunsmithing

Midwest Gun Works offers a full line of gunsmithing services for the FNH Firearms. Our in-house gunsmiths are factory trained and can provide you with a wide variety of services associated with your FN Firearm such as:

• Firearm Inspection
  • Cleaning
  • Mechanical Repair
  • Trigger Adjustment
  • Factory Warranty
  • And Much More

Trigger Job Semi Auto Pistol $140 under gunsmithing price list.

http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/ctgy/gunsmithing-pricelist

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You'll see FN Gunsmithing in the menu

FN Pro Shop

Then when you clickon it you will see this page:

FN Gunsmithing

Midwest Gun Works offers a full line of gunsmithing services for the FNH Firearms. Our in-house gunsmiths are factory trained and can provide you with a wide variety of services associated with your FN Firearm such as:

• Firearm Inspection
  • Cleaning
  • Mechanical Repair
  • Trigger Adjustment
  • Factory Warranty
  • And Much More
Thanks, I've been to that page.

Other than what is shown on the page that you copied and pasted above, there aren't any details or links that specify exactly what they can do or what they charge for various services. This is making me think they may not be able to do much with the FNS line (other than basic warranty work) but I'll give them a call on Monday to see exactly what they offer.

·
Registered
315 Posts
We must have been on at the same time.

You have to look through the price list of services. See the trigger job price above. Send them a note.

Reactions: JMike
1 - 10 of 10 Posts