FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, new to the forum!
I've been to my local dealer here in Massachusetts to finally pick up a rifle I've always wanted. Turns out as you know they've been discontinued. He recommended me to try gun broker. I've seen a few and prices are crazy and none have the factory optic that I'm looking for. Let me know if you have something or know of anything.
Thanks!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey there, new to the forum!
I've been to my local dealer here in Massachusetts to finally pick up a rifle I've always wanted. Turns out as you know they've been discontinued. He recommended me to try gun broker. I've seen a few and prices are crazy and none have the factory optic that I'm looking for. Let me know if you have something or know of anything.
Thanks!
If it's any consolation, I have practically every FN current and discontinued in their catalog over the last decade. I do not have an FS2000. It's not for lack of searching. ; )

·
Registered
968 Posts
They come around every so often, but being discontinued 10 years or so ago, they are not very common. When they do come around, price is usually a premium, and getting an exact model that you want may prove difficult. Do they pass checks for being MA complaint? I know not much of what FN makes passes your AG's test. NH resident here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They come around every so often, but being discontinued 10 years or so ago, they are not very common. When they do come around, price is usually a premium, and getting an exact model that you want may prove difficult. Do they pass checks for being MA complaint? I know not much of what FN makes passes your AG's test. NH resident here.
I'll keep my eye out. They are compliant!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks again for all the replies. I found one 2 hours away at a great price 2,200 with the standard rail!..just missing the optic and shroud. I've been all over the internet trying to find them and having 0 luck.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks again for all the replies. I found one 2 hours away at a great price 2,200 with the standard rail!..just missing the optic and shroud. I've been all over the internet trying to find them and having 0 luck.
Any ideas?
If you want to use the optic and shroud you have to be absolutely certain that your top rail is built for it. You can tell by material, the rail that can work with the optic and shroud is made of plastic, if the rail is made of aluminum then it won't fit.

That being said, Promoted Pawn has an optic and cover, but it's gonna cost you.
Integrated Optics Set (promotedpawn.com)

They also have the best aftermarket trigger for the FS2000 and it's also damn expensive.

·
Premium Member
9,837 Posts
If it is the Standard model, MGW has the Optic:

Unfortunately, the cover is sold out:

Reactions: LESTER
1 - 14 of 14 Posts