FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to pick a few up but not finding for less than $12. Is that about what I should expect?

thanks fellas!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Advanced-armament.com Use the search function in the upper right hand corner. Type in "pmag" Please don't buy all of them. I am hoping to buy some in a couple weeks on payday with my overtime paycheck.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Gimmie 100! :mrgreen: I check slick guns often for deals on mags. I have found gen 2 non windowed for 8-9 bucks quite a few times. I bet you will be able to find some more deals around July 4th as well.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I recently saw boxes of 100 for $8-900, you do the math :) It's a lot of mags to be stuck with though, but they are bound to inflate heavily in price next time there's a crisis :tongue:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Does anyone remember when pmags were going for $100+ after the Sandy Hook shooting? Buy as many as you can now at $10 per mag before the next gun-grabber, 2nd amendment killer-tragedy event happens.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I think the mag prices are stabilizing.....for now at least. I picked up a bunch of Pmags from Primary Arms for $8.99 with free shipping (they were doing free shipping on all Magpul products) late last year and a 10 pack of D&H mags for $70. When the market was flooded. Seems to be leveling out now. You can NEVER EVER have too many magazines!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
If you are looking to buy colored P mags do it now. My wholesaler said Magpul is discontinuing all colored Pmags. So get those while you can.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,615 Posts

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Thanks Kev. Their sight hasn't been working on my phone for some reason. Maybe because I'm in Kw. Maybe because android blows. :-D. Let the phone wars begin.

Reactions: Kev

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Hey guys I have some mags in stock on the site my prices are noy the lowest but they are decent,FYI.I don't have the MEGA buying power of the big guys.
~Jrod.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts