FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have just joined your forum and am looking for info on any recommended items that I should look in to while waiting for my
SCAR 17 to arrive.I already ordered ammo. Any scopes,slings or add ons that would improve the rifle? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Hi I have just joined your forum and am looking for info on any recommended items that I should look in to while waiting for my
SCAR 17 to arrive.I already ordered ammo. Any scopes,slings or add ons that would improve the rifle? Thanks!
:welcomesigntb3: to the FORUM ! Yep, all of them. Congrats on the new 17 incoming .

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! :)

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Look in the SCAR 17 section.

FN SCAR 17S

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome and have fun shopping. Night force 2.5x10 x 42 would be a good first choice, ten extra mags, and a new triger and lots of ammo

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! It should arrive in 5-6 weeks. Meanwhile I was wondering what the forum would suggest be some add ons that you guys like on your scars.Like what sling is best suited,Is the front rail extension something that would give a better grip etc. Thanks

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Thanks! It should arrive in 5-6 weeks. Meanwhile I was wondering what the forum would suggest be some add ons that you guys like on your scars.Like what sling is best suited,Is the front rail extension something that would give a better grip etc. Thanks
Once again, look in the correct sub-forum.

SCAR Accessories, Scopes & Mods

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
1,104 Posts