FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a post from a while back in which a poster relayed information from FNH, indicating that magazines for the 9 compact would become available in June.

Anyone have any further (or different) information?

Thanks.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Judging from some comments here, it seems that some of the veterans on this board are acquaintances with the FNH customer service reps. Any chance one could call & get a candid update on magazines?

·
Registered
218 Posts
my guess would be "as soon as they can make them and get them to market."

There seem to have been some minor issues with some of the FNS-c magazines, so parts are likely currently tied up retrofitting those (and replacing returns by customers.) As soon as they catch up on those two fronts, you should start seeing them in the wild.

·
Registered
36 Posts
my guess would be "as soon as they can make them and get them to market."

There seem to have been some minor issues with some of the FNS-c magazines, so parts are likely currently tied up retrofitting those (and replacing returns by customers.) As soon as they catch up on those two fronts, you should start seeing them in the wild.
What kind of issues? I'm relatively new to the forum, I hadn't seen the conversations on that, but would love more info.

·
Registered
218 Posts
What kind of issues? I'm relatively new to the forum, I hadn't seen the conversations on that, but would love more info.
Just some minor failure-to-lock on the last round with some mags; it looks like some (though not all, because reports haven't been consistent across all users) followers in the magazines were softer than intended and notching, allowing the slide to close after the last round was fired.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts