FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just won an auction on gunbroker on a 30-50 conversion plate made by Neo Arms. Happened to hop on their site, was wondering if anyone has dealt with them before directly.

http://www.neoarms.com/

They've got a couple of other interesting things, SBR tools, HP mag springs, and mag covers, albeit grossly overpriced.

Gregg

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I bought one of their PS90 magazine caps a few months ago - It took me a LONG time to get it. I wanna say it was 5-6 weeks, but I can't remember for sure.

He claimed that some law enforcement org ordered all his stock and he had to get more. It still took longer than his timeframe.

For the wait - he had sent out an e-mail claiming that people waiting would get free PS90 mag springs. When mine came in - I didn't get any springs (I was looking forward to that). Instead, I got a free 30-50 mag conversion plate.

As I had no use for it (I prev converted my stock mag), I gave it to another member here that actually lives in my neighborhood.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like typical small outfit operations.

Really surprised you bought one of those mag caps, @ $99 each, that seems a little too pricey.

Gregg

·
Registered
119 Posts
I ordered two mag conversion plates.

They really took a long time about 3 weeks or so.

If you have the time, go ahead.

BP

I need to sell my extra conversion plate, the mag I recieved was a 50 rounder, so I did not need.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
gregg877 said:
Sounds like typical small outfit operations.

Really surprised you bought one of those mag caps, @ $99 each, that seems a little too pricey.

Gregg
I think U meant $9.99 - not $99 :lol:

I bought it for a reason. I was trying out a mag clamp - and I wanted to be able to cover the top mag - so the round on the upper mag didn't vibrate loose.

However - since then, I found I don't like the mag clamp. I am left eye dominant - however - at long distances - my right eye is stronger.

So, depending on the distance, I actually change between my left and right eye. The mag clamp with the higher mag prevents me from doing that.

Anyway - I still have that mag cover - but it isn't even opened yet. I am not sure what I will do with it. I may just hold onto it - I may want to use it 1 day. Who knows...

·
Registered
214 Posts
We've carry the magazine conversion plates that convert 10/30 round magazines to 50 rounders. We also have replacement magazine springs and the SBR tools priced cheaper as well.

Our stock listing is listed on each product page of the site. Items that are in-stock, ship within 48 hours. Average delivery time is between 4 and 5 mailing days (Mon-Sat). Other shipping options are available as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts