FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
no problems here. If you are using internet explorer, you may want to go to Tools, Internet Options, Privacy tab and click on Sites if you want better security and put this forum in the exclusions to always allow cookies. Hopefully that will work.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
In addition to that suggestion. Log in - and THEN save the site to your fav after U are logged in.

On my laptop - On the bookmark I had prior to logging in - it didn't save it. On the one made after logging in, it worked.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I think the cookies are stale

·
Banned
328 Posts
You shouldn't mess with cookie settings to begin with. They are not a threat - never have been. It was all hype generated by people like tv news reporters who don't know what they are talking about.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
True. Blocking cookies with your browser does not help protect your computer from virus's or anything else. Cookies are just a bit of text. They cannot be used as a virus and cannot access your hard drive. They are harmless. Open the door and let 'em in.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I was having trouble with unread messages until I saved the site to my favorites after logging in as suggested above :?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts