FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum seems a little slow, mostly old posts. So, anybody still out there running an FNP. I have a .40 USG. I enjoy it. I really like shooting a single action firearm and I like the security of a DA first shot. I conceal carry my FNP regularly and find it pretty comfortable. It seems things are trending toward striker fired, but I still like SA/DA.

I also like the .40. A little harder to find and pricier than 9mm, but not so much as to be prohibitive. I might someday get a .357 Sig barrel but not in the cards right.

Just wanted to chime in. Most people don't even know what an FNH is, but I'm very happy with mine.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CPTDaz, if that is your 45 tactical I am very jealous. I made the mistake of handling one at a lbs, fell in love. No budget for that now though.

Same to you Donnie, even if you don't have the tactical.

FNFL, thanks for the heads up on the 9 too. I'd like to have one in each caliber.

I'm glad to hear from you guys and that your guns are still running well.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Anyoldgun, hope you get your answers. I don't have a .45, but my mags are pretty noisy. Not noticeable when in the firearm.

I really like my FNP, I bought it because I wanted a hammer fired pistol and the FNP fit the bill at the time of purchase, unusual circumstances. I have carried it daily for a while now and find it quite comfortable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.