FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
21,317 Posts
Just went over 9000 rounds in my FDE 9 USG Wednesday. Just keeps on chugging along and currently hangs out in my bug out bag and is a bit scratched up and finish is worn, but it's been 100% reliable.

· Registered
21,317 Posts
The flat floor plates are what are in the current FNX 45's. Can't remember what was in my FNP 45 in regards to that (midwest gun works likely has the FNP 45 floorplates you need).

Not sure about the Streamlight. I have a Surefire X300u on mine and it fits perfectly, although I still usually toggle the switch with my support thumb vs. trigger finger.

· Registered
21,317 Posts
MGW shows the flat plate in their main exploded parts view, but when you click on the item it's shown as the wedge-shaped plate.
That's odd. I'd give them a call to see which one they actually have if you do want to replace the wedge ones, just to be sure you don't wind up getting the same thing.

As a side note, try not to run ammo that is at or exceeds SAAMI COAL as the front to back of the FNP mags is right at SAAMI specs. That can also cause binding in the mags.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.