FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
If they really did release the price and date, I will find out tomorrow. I'll post up at my local shop that I deal with.

But yes, I absolutely want a Scar for $2500!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Might go $2000 in February. If they are still legal!
a quandry, spend big now or gamble on a lower price later. :evil:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Pre-Order, I just got off the phone. He said he would have them by the end of the month.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have heard that FN is only releasing 500 SCAR's in the first release. Also the gun store must by a program of guns to get 1 SCAR. A program consists of 7 to 10 guns. If you don't already have a deposit on a SCAR you probably won't be getting one on the initial release. I have a deposit down, but I am not in the initial 7. Everyone wants the .308 version and I want the 5.56, so I might actually get my SCAR.

If you have heard different, please let me know.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I bought my PS90 from them. They're California-friendly and will disassemble the gun for transfer for you. I'd definitely buy from them again!

·
Registered
127 Posts
My dealer is getting three in, and one if definitely mine. I'm sending the balance I owe tomorrow. $2700 is a lot, but I bet the mark up is gonna push 'em way north of $3k.

David

·
Registered
12 Posts
asymmetricalwarfar3 said:
I can only guess what the H is gonna cost......take it for what it's worth......
I talked with Bob @FNH a couple weeks ago..he said the 17's aren't due until 01/10..with a retail price of $3095.00

·
Registered
16 Posts
Next shipment out?

If you take a look at GunBroker, it looks like the second shipment of 200 is out. There are quite a few new listings with S/Ns within the LC 102XX range...but don't expect to pay $2700 for them. The cheapest has a buy now of $5500 and unless their advertising is woefully lacking, it looks like some of them are coming in cardboard boxes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.