FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like sometimes my 1911 is my hands-down favorite gun. I think it has the best ergonomics, cartridge, weight, etc. A couple weeks later I'll like my FNP the best, preferring the lighter weight, higher capacity, and DA/SA function. A couple weeks later, I'll want a different gun, and depending on how much money I have, and how long I've wanted it, I'll buy another one.

Anybody else have this problem? To me there aren't too many "best gun" firearms, as almost every single one has a slightly different feel to it.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Well, I have that too. My P99 is my most accurate handgun I have ever owned. But, I will admit that it's almost boringly reliable. I also get bored with stuff easily - and am addicted to getting a new gun periodically...

So, while I love my P99, my USPc has my interest the most right now (as for as handguns are concerned).

I plan to get a PX4 in 40 cal soon... We'll see how "into" that gun I become. It will be my 1st 40 cal.

·
Registered
262 Posts
FADD = Firearm Attention Deficit Disorder

I get it about every six to eight months and something new finds its way into my safe. It was OK when I was single but now any new gun seems to come with a nice night out, flowers or a small surprise gift (aka 'the bribe")

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
My wife sure has moods! :-D

I'm getting close to the end of my collection building. I can only think of 4 or 5 guns I still want. Then I will just enjoy what I have.

I still want a Cimarron Model P 1873 Revolver in .357 and Charcoal Blue...

And a matching 1873 20" Hand Checkered Pistol Grip Rifle.

I also still want another long range rifle like a M24 Sniper System or a Crazy Horse M14.

And then a SCAR or similar rifle to be named later.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm lately eying a Glock 26. My justification is that I really liked the Glock I had before, but I really don't have a subcompact or truly concealable firearm. Couple weeks ago I wanted a PX4 in 9mm b/c I didn't have a full size gun other than my 1911.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts