FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else find themselves messing with their PS90 periodically? I think it is such a kewl looking gun. I can't put it down :oops:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Oh hell yea....

I pull mine out and play with it all the time.......

Um,, my PS90 !!!

:wink:

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My sister in law is staying with us a few months - that has put a crimp in my regular habit of pulling it out to admire it... :lol:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am waiting on my ERT sling, so I can walk around in the house with it when I fell the need. :shock:

·
Vendor
5,593 Posts
Have you been looking in My window CMANavy?? :oops:
I usually just use my 2 point sling but sometimes I go all the way and attach it to My "The Vest Guy" Vest and violla.... I'm Jack O'neal checking out an Off World Structure. :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I have to play with my other toys until Stang1 is finished with my PS90. :(

But she should be back home soon. (I hope) :D

TA

·
Registered
569 Posts
Mine receive fondling on a regular basis, I don't want them to feel neglected... :wink:
Tomac

·
Registered
30 Posts
I like touching mine too (ps90).

It is my favorite assault style rifle I have ever owned.

It is more cool than

AK47 (sold off)
FAL (sold off)
CAR15 (sold off)
FS2000 (close second)

·
Registered
980 Posts
shot mine today. I have some of those spinning targets in the back yard... don't want those flippers rusting stuck! :D Its the most fun when it's misty out and you can see the laser beam.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My wife was very concerned when I bought mine. That night while watching TV, I must have taken it apart 5 times. She finally became annoyed and let me know that I had been playing with my new toy for three hours. I let her know that she should plan on making room in the bed. :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yep ! I got the same problem ! My fiance frequently says " will you put those damn things down and spend time with your daughter". I don't know, but I think I love those damn PS90's as much as I love my daughter.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Get your daughter a PS90 too! :p

TA

1 - 20 of 20 Posts