I forget if this has been asked before... But has anyone here ever had to use their gun in a self-defense situation? Care to talk about it so some of us can learn something?
Wow that's a lot, glad i don't hang with youwhompuss said:Too many to give full details:
1. (1973) Car full of Latinos tried to run me off the road.
2. (1984) Sitting in pkg lot 2 blocks from Macon, GA PD waiting on son to come from Health Club, Bro from hood put knife to wife's throat, wanted $$.
3. (1985) Savannah, GA. Coming back to car from arson scene, dude with knife demanded $$. Didn't like my 9mm and hauled ass.
4. (1986) Bubba in Dodge Ram tried to run me off road, mistook me for someone making move on his girlfriend. Police involved in this one.
5. (1992) Going home from work in Savannah, stopped at red light, dude with knife tried to get in passenger seat, ran like hell facing my 9mm.
6. (1998) Augusta, GA. The 'Hood. Blocked at dead end street by 6 bros. One stated, 6 bros, 1 white bread, whatcha gonna do dude. My response.
My 12 friends (11+1) 9mm trump 6 bros. They ran.
7. (2006) Rest area in NC at 3am. White trash followed me from bldg to car, grinned with front teeth missing and carrying knife. My pocket rocket .32 Seecamp took grin off his face.
I did not have to fire my pistol in any of there situations, just the sight sent the BG's packing.