FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spoke with a buddy of mine last night in Hickory NC. He says its sporadic by him - pass a couple of stations with no gas and then hit one that says they have plenty. It looks like the problem is a little worse a little further down.

No problems here in PA.

Anyone here having a problem?

·
Registered
102 Posts
im in central florida and we have no problems here, at least as far as ive seen. I heard VA was pretty bad too (from my sister)

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
A friend in NC said his whole area has been unable to get fuel the normal way. He said some stationa are buying fuel from other stations out of state and trucking it over. Prices are between 4.50 and 4.75 .

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Yea hear in NC we have 3 gas station in my area with no regular unleaded gas. They have midgrade and premium.

Edited;

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I only vaguely remember the gas rationing of the 70's - the red flag/green flag. Lets hope we don't have that again. Feel bad for you guys having problems. They were showing folks on the news in GA sleeping in their cars waiting for gas. I also heard someone in GA (I didn't catch who) was suggesting the cancel the UGA game Saturday to help conserve - blasphemy.

Go Dawgs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts