FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for a picture of the ODG 5.7 that FN is making now, or in the future if that is the case, independent of the FNH USA website.

Any help here is appreciated.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Can't help you, I was going to get the OD Green 5.7 as I thought the color looked great when I saw it at a local shop, but the trigger felt better on a Flat Dark Earth one I handled at the same time. Needless to say I purchased the FDE one.

MadDog :?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks anyways man, I really want the ODG one. Confused as to the trigger difference, was the FDE you purchased broken in?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I think it may just be variation between models... Just normal variation from gun to gun. All guns have that issue sometimes - if you pick thru a few of any model - 1 may be slightly better than another - trigger wise

·
Registered
239 Posts
No as shipwreck said it was just normal variations between the same model. The dealer had one FDE, one OD, and two black. I put them all on the counter and dry fired them all a number of times. The FDE model had the smoothest and lightest trigger pull out of the box. I figured it would take less to time to get the trigger where I ultimately wanted it.

MadDog :?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts