FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Don't have one, but fondled it at show yesterday. I take back everything bad I said about the grip. The new HK 45 and the P30's grips feel perfect in my hand, even better feel than my favorite USP9 compact. Both guns are more streamlined and definitely less blocky than the USP. Apparent quality is well, HK. Schramm had the 45 for $989. AJC had the P30 for $720. I said to myself, "Give it a month or two, prices will come down, after all hoopla of the new models dies down". Just like the new Ruger SR9. Just a few weeks ago, when it first came out, Schramm was asking nearly $600 for it (including the so-called collectors knife), and AJC had it for almost $500. This weekend, it was down to $375. I definitely will not shell out a thousand bucks for that HK45.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I agree with ya on that. The P2000 was high when it first came out too.

I bought my PS90 from Schramm.

·
Registered
34 Posts
As predicted, prices on the HK P30 and HK45 are already dropping. At today's show at GRB, the P30 is at $689, and the HK45 is at $884, from AJC Sports. They had the lowest prices among the big three dealers (AJC, Schramm, and Bachman). All the 45's got sold out by the end of the day. Again, I resisted the temptation. We'll see what prices they ask at next weekend's show in Pasadena.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have an HK45 and love it. It's a great shooting gun with excellent ergonomics. Much more comfortable than my USP45f. Thinner and better grip. Less felt recoil due to the recoil buffer.

As for price... I expect them to drop a bit when supply meets demand but I predict they won't drop by a whole lot unless the dollar really rebounds against the Euro.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts