FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at these in the FN catelog - they look very sweet. Anyone have 1? How much was it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a SPR with 20" fluted barrel. I love it. .5 MOA with match ammo. It's my "do all" rifle. Target shooting and hunting deer, hogs and varmints.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
flattop said:
I have a SPR with 20" fluted barrel. I love it. .5 MOA with match ammo. It's my "do all" rifle. Target shooting and hunting deer, hogs and varmints.

·
Registered
1 Posts
SPR

I have a spr 24" barrel. I beleive the pbr should be a decent performing rifle. I see them for just under 1000 usually, could be more where you live. I'd recommend a spr instead, it costs more but i think it's worth it. Oh yeah hope you have enough money for a good scope to put on it also

·
Registered
1 Posts
PBR

I have a PBR and it is a wonderful rifle. I like it so much I bought an A3g SPR. The PBR stays under 1 MOA with boring certainty out to 325 yards. The target I got with the A3g was three shots in .36 at 100 yards. I have not got it under .5 but I aspire to that.

Probably I will sell the PBR not because I don't like it, but because I find myself always shooting the SPR.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had an SPR A1. Shot great. Curiosity got the best of me and I had to try a custom gun. It was great, but I just ordered an FN A3G to get back into an FN. My A1 shot just as good as the custom gun. It would hold .3 moa. I am convinced my new one will do the same.

Be safe,

Justin

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here are a couple of pictures of my first FN. It began as an A1. I had McMillan add a cheekpiece before I sold it. I'll post pics of my A3G when it arrives.

Justin

·
Registered
9 Posts
FN PBR XP in .300 WSM and .308

I have two FN PBR XP's one in 300 WSM (24 in. fluted brl) and a .308 (20 in. fluted brl). They are great rifles and both average .5 to .75 MOA at 100 yds. using Win. Balistic Tip 180gr (300 WSM) and Black Hills 168gr (308).

Looking for more PBR/SPR detachable Mags (.308), does anyone have a good source?

-FN300

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have the tracking number for my FN PBR XP 20" bbl .308 as is winds it's way via UPS ground to my FFL.

I bought it from Budsgunshop brand new for $796!!

Cheaper than they have PBRs listed for...

I am considering a Leupold MK4 3.5-10x40 M2 BDC turrets and ill TMR

I should have the rifle in my hands Friday and the scope sometime next week. i'm hoping the Dark Earth scope looks good on the XP's olive stock.

Cameron

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi , just joined the forum , i have a pbr i picked up a few months ago .it is a beast . 308 20" with muzzle break and harris bipod .great gun .i will post pics once i figure out how? any help?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cursed1 said:
hi , just joined the forum , i have a pbr i picked up a few months ago .it is a beast . 308 20" with muzzle break and harris bipod .great gun .i will post pics once i figure out how? any help?
At the top of everypage is "Quick links" - the 4th one is "Posting Images" - that will tell U how to post pics in a message. We work the same as any gun forum too. So, once you learn the image tags, they work everywhere :?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fn Rifle

I have a FN -SPR A1a in 308 w/ a 20" fluted barrel and a dbm. 2"groups at 300yds w/ m118lr ammo. And I think I can do better. It's a great rifle

1 - 20 of 20 Posts