FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the FNP .45 USG Release Date? I handled an FNP.45 over the weekend and was completely impressed. I'm really interested in the USG model, because I'm totally obsessed with everything in FDE. I just attended the Glock Armorer course and was told that the G21SF would be released shortly in OD. I'm an impluse buyer, so I'll most likely get whichever is first.

·
Registered
40 Posts
45 DAYS.

Anyone know the FNP .45 USG Release Date? I handled an FNP.45 over the weekend and was completely impressed. I'm really interested in the USG model, because I'm totally obsessed with everything in FDE. I just attended the Glock Armorer course and was told that the G21SF would be released shortly in OD. I'm an impluse buyer, so I'll most likely get whichever is first.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the update. About the same time as the Economic Stimulus package hits. I now know where my money is going.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'm gonna hunt for a 9mm USG, when that check arrives.

I need a full size 9mm.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Curious, do they simply mail those checks to anyone who filed taxes this year?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Problem is Glock's OD isnt really OD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts