FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
I continue to abstain from the mess that ctd put itself in... shall we not forget the $100 dollar pmag. but thanks for looking out.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Same here. It will take better than that to get me to buy from CTD.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I think that's a great price honestly. And frankly, I can forgive CTD the $100 Pmags facing legislation that could have put them out of business. Scarce goods get rationed - whether it is better to ration by price, or how fast someone clicks with a mouse, is not something I'm qualified to say.

Their decision to stop selling guns on the other hand...

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I think that's a great price honestly. And frankly, I can forgive CTD the $100 Pmags facing legislation that could have put them out of business. Scarce goods get rationed - whether it is better to ration by price, or how fast someone clicks with a mouse, is not something I'm qualified to say.

Their decision to stop selling guns on the other hand...
Can you forgive them if you had placed an order for an in stock item for 19.00 only to have your order canceled due to being out of stock, only to see they actually do have them but now at 100.00.

It was all pure screw customers.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
they put that sh!t up on gun broker........even worse after they canceled your order and telling you it was oos...........:spank:

QUOTE=Starz26;551557]Can you forgive them if you had placed an order for an in stock item for 19.00 only to have your order canceled due to being out of stock, only to see they actually do have them but now at 100.00.

It was all pure screw customers.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
116 Posts
Can you forgive them if you had placed an order for an in stock item for 19.00 only to have your order canceled due to being out of stock, only to see they actually do have them but now at 100.00.

It was all pure screw customers.
While I don't approve of them rationing after a sale, they choose to ration via price, not to those who were first to panic.

They did try to cancel some 5.56 I ordered and they still had it in stock at a (then) higher price. I sent them an email pointing out that at no time was the item OOS on their site, and they made it right.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts