FN Herstal Firearms banner

Anyone purchase a flash suppressor like this?

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  ElCidTx 
#1 ·

I found this on QSMSilencers.com

I like this option infinitely better than doing anything to the barrel that involves cutting.

Anyone tried this option?

See less See more
#6 ·
THe gist of the discussion I've had with the QSM folks is this:

You ship them your weapon and/or just the barrel, and they make some cuts and 'thread' that suppressor onto the barrel. I realize it looks like a simple 'attachment'', but it's not. It's threaded perhaps just like the SBR's.
I'd rather not cut a perfectly good barrel. For any reason.
On the other hand, if I could find a replacement barrel, I'd gladly ship it to them and have them do the mod to fit that suppressor.

My aim being what it is, I'd just like to keep all the barrel length that I can.

If only I could find a replacement barrel that isn't already altered in some form.

#7 ·
Abra,

I was quoted something like $800 for the work, but I might need to verify that. The owners of the site were very responsive to my requests and I felt their abilities were legit. Check out the site I referenced.

Sorry to post any reference to other sponsors. I would gladly refer this work to current sponsors if I could get 1) a replacement barrel 2) this kind of mod done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.