FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hehe, I lately bought a Heckler & Koch G36 with SN #3.

It's a deactivated sample that was shipped to England, and was used for demonstrations. Then, they cut open the barrel on the lower side at a length of about 10 inches, they sealed the barrel, and deactivated the bolt.

But as I have the Serial, I can rebuild it, with H&K Parts, that will be built for my serial.

·
Registered
71 Posts
reaper you know you make it real easy for us to hate you sometimes buying all those toys we can only dream of having. BTW what do you think of the thought of having a roommate. :-D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sure, metalnova, no problem for me. I always wanted someone, that holds the targets when I am shooting 8)

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reaper said:
Hehe, I lately bought a Heckler & Koch G36 with SN #3.

It's a deactivated sample that was shipped to England, and was used for demonstrations. Then, they cut open the barrel on the lower side at a length of about 10 inches, they sealed the barrel, and deactivated the bolt.

But as I have the Serial, I can rebuild it, with H&K Parts, that will be built for my serial.
THAT is even cooler!!! :idea:

·
Registered
71 Posts
good one reaper. ironic though, about 3 months ago my buddy in the army was working at the pistol range replacing targets when a private claimed to not see him there and put 3 rounds into his chest. thank god for the interceptor vest! Needless to say the private is no longer on active duty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts