FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find a holster for my FNS-9 and was hoping that it's compatible with 509 holsters, since FNS holsters are a bit more scarce.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've made M&P full size holsters work with my FNX. I've heard the same is true for the FNS, but I suggest heading up to your local store and trying a couple holsters.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've made M&P full size holsters work with my FNX. I've heard the same is true for the FNS, but I suggest heading up to your local store and trying a couple holsters.
Thanks Gray_Ghost. I happen to have an M&P9 so I'll try that out.

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Trying to find a holster for my FNS-9 and was hoping that it's compatible with 509 holsters, since FNS holsters are a bit more scarce.

Thanks in advance!
I have a leather pancake holster made for a SIG P320 Compact and my FNS-9 fits in it very well.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have the G-Code Incog IWB holster and it did fit. Only difference being that the FNS fits a little more snug than the M&P.
That's my experience with my LAS concealment AIWB holster. A little more snug for the FNX but it works. I have contemplated getting a 509 holster from them just to see how it does (and since there's probably a 509 Mid in my future anyway)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts