FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Wondering if anyone has some hands on time with them. Few bux burning a hole in the pocket and thought I'd pick up some new mags. Hoping to know if they create that bolt hold open issue like unmodded Gen2 Pmags, if they drop free or are sticky in the magwell. Just a general honest opinion of someone that has spent some time in the flesh with them and the 16s.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Have you tried the Lancer AWM mags? They are also translucent and compatible with SCAR with no issue on bolt hold open or dropping free. They are also considerably cheaper.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Have you tried the Lancer AWM mags? They are also translucent and compatible with SCAR with no issue on bolt hold open or dropping free. They are also considerably cheaper.
/QUOTE]

Actually..'yes'. I have some of the Lancer mags. They are stellar, I was just feeling like to explore dabbling with variety for a spell, and the prices is also sweet..I bought a few packs of 5, they ended up being little more than $9 ea. Every bit as good as any of the best mags I've ever come across..might honestly be the best mags I've come across.

'1CAvScout', thx for clarifying that there are no issues using them out of the box with the 16s, and that link but botach has them for $15 ea.

Thank you all.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hey all. Wondering if anyone has some hands on time with them. Few bux burning a hole in the pocket and thought I'd pick up some new mags. Hoping to know if they create that bolt hold open issue like unmodded Gen2 Pmags, if they drop free or are sticky in the magwell. Just a general honest opinion of someone that has spent some time in the flesh with them and the 16s.
Other then price they work great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts