FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I've seen something like it at a gunshow - a cheap reddot that size. It had a yellow hue thru the viewscreen. I didn't like it. Can't say it was that exact one, though.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
I've heard that the sportsmansguide reflex isn't too bad. Its a great sight for the money.
I personally don't have it because I don't have another gun for it and I don't need another sight sitting in my extra parts box. :lol:

·
Registered
131 Posts
optic from sportsmans 50.00 overpriced

Ebay from china $49.00 same optic but you get what you pay for somtimes. No water no shock(large shock) no problem add those 2 factors and you will want a doctor,jpoint,burris fastfire,and you can get cool metal protecting shroud like the eotech from a couple companys. However for the money I like the burris and it has a on or off .All have a battery life of 2-6 years. its small compact once your use to it its awsome.

·
Vendor
5,650 Posts
Looks pretty cool and small. I don't need it but would be interested in a product review if someone desides to try it out. :)

·
FN Supporter
433 Posts
I have used a J-Point which is very similar. The cool thing about them is the size. The problem is that on some guns there isn't enough windage and/or elevation to get them sighted it. I tried one on a PS90 TR and had that problem.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Mark McWillis said:
I have used a J-Point which is very similar. The cool thing about them is the size. The problem is that on some guns there isn't enough windage and/or elevation to get them sighted it. I tried one on a PS90 TR and had that problem.
That kind of makes sense - with the size of fit...

·
Registered
2 Posts
What problem did u have with the J POINT? Windage or Elevation?

I am thinking of putting a J POINT on my PS90.

JP said he has 1 degree shimms that should fix the elevation problem; however, windage could create a problem.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've got the JPoint on one of my AR's and ran into the same problem with the elevation. It's a very common problem, they sell shims to solve it. I think I got mine through Midway, but you can get them just about anywhere. It's good sight for being so small, very sturdy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts