FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently picked up a PS90 and figured I'd use my Trijicon SRS on it, but holy crap it is way too tall with the standard rail. Anyone here use an SRS on their PS90? I was thinking of swapping the rail to something lower like this: MPF Technology LLC (FN PS 90, Low Profile - Economy Top Rail Mount), any alternative mounting solutions?

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I use a Zeiss Z-Point on mine, very similar to the Trijicon, and it seems to work great. I'm sure there's some others out there with the SRS on theirs.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, I guess what I'm trying to say is how do I reduce this obnoxious height over bore? Any lower profile rail options that won't bump the QD lever against the receiver ears or whatever.

I mean look at this goofy thing:
LBuTF0d.jpg

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have an Eotech 512 on my PS90 and it is pretty tall as well..

·
Registered
393 Posts
I have the stock optics with a M1 Bullpup LED light kit.....great sight in normal or low light.....30 yards and spot on target!!!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Have a couple black reticles, one from M1P90 REM T3 and just finally after waiting nearly a year...( since my brother ordered his ) bought a mini acog Green reticle. Those are costly...
I picked it up with finger prints only.... for $650... not $650 only.... LOL ! Probably going to need some help with optic rail/attachment options... from Mark up above.... if he doesn't know of one ???? I don't know what is available.... He has the best low profile mounts out there...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts