FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using Endine Bufferes in their semi-auto ARs? I am wondering if it is worth the $90. I haven't had any issues with any of my stanard buffers, I am just wondering if I am missing something??

·
Registered
227 Posts
It is nice, but I don't feel a burning need to get one. The standard buffer system is simple and works. The more mechanical you get, the more things you have to break. May be good for 3 gun matches, but not my choice for a SHTF gun part.

Why are you interested in it? Recoil issues?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't had any issues with any of my current set ups but I figured they make these for a reason and maybe I just didn't know what I was missing - sort of a solution in search of a pronlem. I imagine it helps if you are looking to reduce the cycle rate or maybe need a little more cushion if you are shooting a full auto weapon but until I get a second job or win the lottery, I dont have to worry about that. Thought I might get one just to try it out but am thinking I will probably pass. Thanks!

·
Registered
227 Posts
They way I see it, 90 bucks buys a lot of ammo.

If you want a good bang for your buck, get a new trigger system for it. I am waiting on a Geiselle trigger right now from UPS. Some of the other brands don't hold up well, but Geiselle is good to go. That is why it costs around $250...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I use an Enidine in my M4 when I plan on doing a lot of shooting with a silencer.
It smooths out the recoil and slows the cycle rate back down to what it would be minus the can.
I find that it makes almost no difference firing with out the can.
Pat
0-1-25

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Iraq Ninja said:
They way I see it, 90 bucks buys a lot of ammo.

If you want a good bang for your buck, get a new trigger system for it. I am waiting on a Geiselle trigger right now from UPS. Some of the other brands don't hold up well, but Geiselle is good to go. That is why it costs around $250...
Unfortunately 90 buck use to buy a lot of ammo :cry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts