FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone else one a prize pack for entering their email on the FN website, if so, what came in your box?

·
Premium Member
9,495 Posts
All I ever get from fn is 10% off every time I buy something but never use it cause all normal sized clothing is always oos
Ha! I've yet to use one of those myself. Maybe someday I'll score the swag box...but given my luck winning anything, I'm not holding my breath.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I won around a year ago, I got a really nice boyt hardcase (like a pelican) with a big eengraved FN logo on it, couple of shirts, key chains, banner, stickers, pens etc. When I won, they told me the case had not been released yet because the engravings took along time to do and I have a feeling they might have decided not to go forward with selling them because of it. He also told me it was going to have a $400 price tag so they probably wouldn't have sold too many. My main reason for making this thread was to see if anybody else had one or if I ended up getting really lucky and have a rare collectors item :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have never won anything from FN, but shortly after I got my SCAR, my wife threw away the owners manual. I contacted FN to get a replacement that I indicated that I was willing to pay for. They gave me a web site to get a replacement - I filled out the information and I have been waiting about three months for my replacement to arrive. After this length of tome, I don't think it's ever coming.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have never won anything from FN, but shortly after I got my SCAR, my wife threw away the owners manual. I contacted FN to get a replacement that I indicated that I was willing to pay for. They gave me a web site to get a replacement - I filled out the information and I have been waiting about three months for my replacement to arrive. After this length of tome, I don't think it's ever coming.
Welcome to FN customer service.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I never won a thing. I've received discount emails, but even with discount prices were lower from other vendors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts