FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ive been a member for a while but havent gotten involved. Im looking for a new kydex holster for a FNS40. I was watching a video on youtube made by demolition ranch and he was wearing a reign tactical holster. So I went to the website and saw that they have the coolest kydex holsters ive ever seen. Why have I not heard of them before? Has anyone heard anything good or bad about reign tactical?

·
Registered
6,628 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I can give a thumbs up to Aliengear and Bladetech's Kydex products, but have never used a Reign Tactical product.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I got home and there was a priority mail box sitting on the swing on my front porch. The holster is a little more goldish than I would like but I expected that. It is coyote after all. I must say though, this thing is awesome. Its almost like the pistol floats in, hits resistance and then snaps into place. It has a solid lockup. It was well worth the money. Ill be buying from them again.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I know this is an older thread. I had posted a question about Reighn Tactical on another thread, but did not receive a reply. Like the OP, I arrived home tonight to a USPS priority box. Inside was my new kydex holster for my FN MKII, from Righn Tactical. All I can say is AWESOME!!!

My FN floats into the holster and then clicks into place, hard to explain. It cost more than a other holsters, but well worth the money. I have a couple of Blackhawk holsters for other handguns, this beats them all, hands down. It is bulkier than a Blackhawk, but the pros far outweigh the small amount of extra mass.

I also purchases a matching mag holder to go with the holster. It is the best mag holder I own and will be ordering additional mag holders for my other calipers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.