FN Herstal Firearms banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
What will make the Edge feel so much better is to get rid of that ridiculous flat trigger. Since I possess a Federal Flat Trigger Disposal License you will need to send it to me for proper/legal disposal. Since you're a forum member there will be no charge for this service.
:unsure: I'm not so sure about this...the last time I tried to swap out triggers, I broke my frame, and it cost me around $270 to replace.

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
:unsure: I'm not so sure about this...the last time I tried to swap out triggers, I broke my frame, and it cost me around $270 to replace.
Yeah but, I won't charge anything to dispose of the trigger. Think of it as a Win Win situation.

Reactions: Mjolnir01

·
Registered
131 Posts
I wish te 509 had the stippling of the LS... I’m perfectly happy with Apex parts. I may purchase another Apex striker just to wear around my neck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
I wish te 509 had the stippling of the LS... I’m perfectly happy with Apex parts. I may purchase another Apex striker just to wear around my neck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude!?! You need to get that cat repaired, it's malfunctioning...

Reactions: Mjolnir01

·
Registered
34 Posts
What will make the Edge feel so much better is to get rid of that ridiculous flat trigger. Since I possess a Federal Flat Trigger Disposal License you will need to send it to me for proper/legal disposal. Since you're a forum member there will be no charge for this service.
i luv your style :cool:, you forgot to tell him that the shipping cost is on you :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
looking more like I might have to buy the edge & the tactical. Use the tactical slide & barrel on the edge frame, and sell the edge slide. ... & tactical frame.

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
i luv your style :cool:, you forgot to tell him that the shipping cost is on you :D
Shipping is part of the all inclusive "service" offered to members. Since I and I alone possess the sole Federal Flat Trigger Disposal License it is in essence and in all practicality an exclusive service.

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
looking more like I might have to buy the edge & the tactical. Use the tactical slide & barrel on the edge frame, and sell the edge slide. ... & tactical frame.
That would work but where's the exclusivity?

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
Does the edge use a standard striker?
According to FN marketing the LS Edge uses a new "conical" striker that apparently no one has laid eyes on yet.

Reactions: ShootingSight

·
Vendor
1,836 Posts
If I had to guess, there was an abrupt diameter change in the front of the striker that was a stress concentration, and they modified the design to have a tapered 'conical' change of diameter, rather than an abrupt change, to reduce stress.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts