FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a few changes to my PS90 ,took factory fh off and put ar-15 fh on with adapter from cmmg and installed barrel shroud on- had to shorten shroud just a little,pics coming later,wife has camera in her car,still retained length since adapter and flash hider from ar-15 is same as factory FN fh,it looks awesome,PICS later

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I am assuming you have the regular barrel on that PS90 - since you mentioned you put the shroud on. You do know that you length, if any shorter, would violate the law.

Also, the reason that stock flash hider is pinned on - is to be an extension of the barrel (its made as a permanent part of the barrel). With what you have done - I do not know if it would qualify as a 16" barrel any longer. You may be in violation of federal law. Maybe someone who knows more will jump in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
barrel

I failed to add that this is also pinned and actually is just a little longer than original,so legality should be Okay

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Pics are a must sir :?

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
So the FH it's self is blind pinned not regular pinned or are just talking about the barrel shroud, If its regular pinned then just put a little bit of a weld to close one end and you should be good to go in the eye's of the ATF.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
nutpn said:
I made a few changes to my PS90 ,took factory fh off and put ar-15 fh on with adapter from cmmg and installed barrel shroud on- had to shorten shroud just a little,pics coming later,wife has camera in her car,still retained length since adapter and flash hider from ar-15 is same as factory FN fh,it looks awesome,PICS later
Are you talking about a birdcage FH? The PS90 has a type of birdcage already. If you really wanted something that would set you apart you need one of these! :shock:

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
FullAssault said:
nutpn said:
Are you talking about a birdcage FH? The PS90 has a type of birdcage already. If you really wanted something that would set you apart you need one of these! :shock:

Is that a Klingon appendage? :-D

Seriously, it has wire cutter in the front - nice touch, but the compensator will not reduce muzzle flash and it WILL send the flame, fire, smoke and sound right into your face.

-TH

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
FullAssault said:
nutpn said:

Is that a Klingon appendage? :-D

Seriously, it has wire cutter in the front - nice touch, but the compensator will not reduce muzzle flash and it WILL send the flame, fire, smoke and sound right into your face.

-TH

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
I was thinking it looked more like Sauron's head from LOTR

either way you don't have to worry about flash,gas or smoke. Just seeing that on the end of your gun automatically triggers a flight response in the bad guy! :-D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts