FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any upgrades for the FNP?

The only one I've heard of is night sights?

Has anyone got any custom work done?

Just wonderin...

·
Registered
120 Posts
get creative

Nice thing about the FNP is its not expensive, leaves alot of extra money for upgrades/MORE ammo. Get creative. ;)

Here could be a possible custom FNP. (Use your imagination)
Gray Guns trigger job - $150-$200
http://grayguns.com/

MMC fixed night sights, have MMC do a custom install.
$135 for sights/$75 custom install - MMC sights are
world class!!! Period!
http://mmcsight.com/custom.htm

Light/laser - $125-$500 depending on light/laser

Front serrations on the slide $90 / refinish $100-$200 depending on finish.
(Hard chrome / nickel / black|blue)

Decal Grip grips $10, buy them for a HK & custom cut them for the FNP.

Here is a NIB USP .40sw I upgraded - shown with a NIB stainless .45.
The .40 has front serration/hard chrome by Tripp, factory night sights green/green, factory trigger, Decal Grips. *Point is to get creative - mild to wild*

*Click thumb-nail for full size image*

·
Registered
80 Posts
Waiting for more holster choices. I am fussy when it comes to accessories like holsters. I like to buy specific for my gun. Not something that is made specific to another gun "but will work" on mine too.
Somebody posted a link in another thread of a manufacturer of leather holsters that made specific for the FNP. Have to look that up again.

·
Registered
203 Posts
lastmanstanding said:
Waiting for more holster choices. I am fussy when it comes to accessories like holsters. I like to buy specific for my gun. Not something that is made specific to another gun "but will work" on mine too.
Somebody posted a link in another thread of a manufacturer of leather holsters that made specific for the FNP. Have to look that up again.
The link you are looking for sir is here.

http://www.brigadegunleather.com/index.html

I'm looking at the M-11 myself since my blade-tech keeps falling apart. Not literally, but the nut that holds the pull the dot loops on keeps coming loose. I finally lost one, so I'm going to have to borrow one from my FiveseveN holster in the meantime.

·
Registered
120 Posts
That looks like a high quality holster, suede lined option too, very nice!

*Three of us from Minnesota on one thread - we should get together for a shooting session some time!*

·
Registered
80 Posts
Cooter said:
lastmanstanding said:
The link you are looking for sir is here.

http://www.brigadegunleather.com/index.html

I'm looking at the M-11 myself since my blade-tech keeps falling apart. Not literally, but the nut that holds the pull the dot loops on keeps coming loose. I finally lost one, so I'm going to have to borrow one from my FiveseveN holster in the meantime.
Yes, that is the link. Thanks. I think I will order the paddle. Looks like nice quality. The only holster specifically for the FNP that I am aware of. Sorry you are having trouble with your Bladetech. I was looking at those at one point for my Sig 229 but passed on it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Kost said:
That looks like a high quality holster, suede lined option too, very nice!

*Three of us from Minnesota on one thread - we should get together for a shooting session some time!*
Is a bit odd given the number of members here that 3 of us are from Mn. I am just south of Duluth. Going to the range in about a hour if my son can get out of bed that is. Have a nice outdoor one about a half hour drive from here. Where do you go? Bills in Robbinsdale? I have a son who lives in the cities and thats where he goes. Says it's a great place. Spendy because he buys new guns there all the time. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
dahahn is in MN too, think there are a few more. There is a thread in Free Style forum asking all MN members to check in after the bridge went down.

I go to Burnsville Pistol range, they have great rates and dont charge hourly, so a person can come in the morning and shoot till closing if he/she wants to for one price.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I,too, am from MN and shoot at both Bill's and at the Burnsville pistol range. Both are nice places. But, buying guns from Bill's gets you bragging rights for paying a lot of $$$$$$$$. Good guys though.

·
Registered
120 Posts
DocLRRP said:
I,too, am from MN and shoot at both Bill's and at the Burnsville pistol range. Both are nice places. But, buying guns from Bill's gets you bragging rights for paying a lot of $$$$$$$$. Good guys though.
Good to meet you Doc! I hear Bill is high on his prices too! I remember getting a Colt M1991-A1 in 1991 from the Gun Stop for $400!

Its still in 98%+ condition...its worth alot more than than that now. :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts