FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Yes, you pull the trigger & they all go bang, once just like they are designed too. It's a fun weapon to shoot and very well balanced with minimal recoil for the round it was designed to shoot. How long have you owned your ps90?

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Yes they do.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
They say that the packs function the same, but the truth is : If you have a gen 1 it dispenses skittles from the ejection port as you shoot. If you have a gen 2 you have a 30% higher chance of winning the lottery. That's why everyone pays top dollar for them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, you pull the trigger & they all go bang, once just like they are designed too. It's a fun weapon to shoot and very well balanced with minimal recoil for the round it was designed to shoot. How long have you owned your ps90?
Don't have one yet. I'm finding it easier/cheaper to source a a stock gen4 ps90, a gen 1 trigger pack, and a ring sight than a full on gen 1 ps90. I'm thinking that would be a nice addition to my collection and would be a fantastically convenient weapon for roaming the farm and even home defense given the right ammo. I'm not high on pistols for HD, I'm infinitely better/faster with shoulder fired guns but shotguns & even SBR'd AR15s are a bit too large IMO. I like there to be something special about the guns I buy now, the days of buying a bunch of cheap milsurp trash only to realize I hardly shot many of them but had to care for them are over.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts