FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
They may as well let Obama stay another 4 years in the White House. That said:

bipartisan policy firm Purple Strategies
We all know that bipartisan really means something else. First the left pushed Christie as the GOP darling candidate, now that they decided he was not moderate (progressive) enough (and killed his chances with a bridge lane scandal that somehow dwarfs F&F, NSA spying, Benghazi, etc.) they had to try and convince you that your fellow conservatives want someone more like Romney instead.

Keep focusing on Congress and state legislatures, money, time, AND votes. Much more important than who plays golf in the Oval Office.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Keep focusing on Congress and state legislatures, money, time, AND votes. Much more important than who plays golf in the Oval Office.
True for the most part. But you can't discount the benefit of the "Coat tail" effect in American politics.

Reactions: monsterdog

·
Registered
961 Posts
I am still highly skeptical elections actually mean anything anymore any how. After they robbed Ron Paul I lost almost complete faith in the election process. It was blatant and flying so in-your-face that it was a slap in the face. RP was packing places with standing room only and there would be no coverage other than posted youtube videos.

Disgusted.

Reactions: McCrapper

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
I am still highly skeptical elections actually mean anything anymore any how. After they robbed Ron Paul I lost almost complete faith in the election process. It was blatant and flying so in-your-face that it was a slap in the face. RP was packing places with standing room only and there would be no coverage other than posted youtube videos.

Disgusted.
I still remember Ross Perot, I actually liked that guy. Say what you want about him but when his employee's were stuck in Iran... he hired private security to get his people out , and took a few stragglers also.
That is what I call " honor ".

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Don't worry, this is not an Onion article but Romney is not going to put up any serious run.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I still remember Ross Perot, I actually liked that guy. Say what you want about him but when his employee's were stuck in Iran... he hired private security to get his people out , and took a few stragglers also.
That is what I call " honor ".
Perot said one thing during his on again-off again run for the presidency in '92 that still sticks with me - "Why send a bunch of lawyers to balance a budget?" Made sense to me then, makes even more sense to me now. But it's kind of a moot point since the United States hasn't had a budget since 2008.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts