FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A California based 80% lower company has been threatened with legal action for a large sign featuring an AR-15:

Ares Armor Vs Local Government - Ares Armor forced to defend their 1st Amendment Rights.

A sign on top of a National City gun parts store has put the business at odds with the city. The store’s owner says he’s being targeted, but the mayor insists it’s just a code violation.
Despite what the mayor says, the sign itself has been there since the 1950's, but since it is now being used by Ares Armor it is a problem.

NutNFancy made a youtube video about it (yes, his videos are long and you may get irritated by that, but he actually went to California because of this story):

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I am not mad at city hall for that nonsense.

I am upset with the gun owners in that city not marching on city hall in numbers for that stupidity.
They keep taking our gun rights because they believe that we will just sit there and take it. Which
is pretty much what we have done the last few years. We continue to write sternly worded letters,
vote on internet polls, and complain on the internet while our rights are taken from us.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Green Beret, watch the video (even if you don't like TNP, make this the one you watch.)

These guys are not backing down. They have been harassed with non-existing laws, not being heard, having to pay $10k fees before even getting to a court, and they will take jail time over this if they have to. They advocate sticking around your anti-2A states and to make a real difference.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Green Beret, watch the video (even if you don't like TNP, make this the one you watch.)

These guys are not backing down. They have been harassed with non-existing laws, not being heard, having to pay $10k fees before even getting to a court, and they will take jail time over this if they have to. They advocate sticking around your anti-2A states and to make a real difference.
I did watch the video. I just wish they had more support.

I am disgusted with my friends that never vote, and the ones that never took a day off of work to stand at the Capitol holding a sign with me.

...but they have some really tough talk on the forums.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Wow..

·
Registered
551 Posts
Got to love those Kalifornia Libtards. we see them Hypocrite Moonbats, they see themselves as righteous saviors of society. If i am ever in Commiefornia. I'll be sure to wear a Tee Shirt with an AR-15 on it and walk around town till their heads explode.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts