Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your State's stuff here :?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Any members from AZ?! :D

Member here from North Phoenix. Shoot at Ben Avery and desert spots by Table Mesa Rd.

·
Registered
5 Posts
New Guy

HI DaZe
I live right down the road from Rio. HP ranges goes to 500m. Just picked up an FNAR and look forward to lots of fun. Not sure I like the .308 cartridge, I'm an old fart and can't take too much on my shoulder, so shooting sessions will be short.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We can hunt with suppressor now without magazine limits unless it's Federally-regulated migratory birds!

w00t! I love living in Free America!

D.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello Az. New member just south of you in Casa Grande, dont get to the ranges much as Im lucky to have a shooting lane right here at my house. Any 5.7 related chatter please let me know, also theres a new gun store in Arizona City with some great prices on FNs and allot more.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I usually go up to the Christian Church Camp road area. There's a few places up there that have really good back-stops.

·
Registered
20 Posts
DaZe,

Just joined the forum and got my first FN, FNX-9. I recently moved within 3 miles of Ben Avery, so will be going out there fairly often. Maybe I'll see you out there.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Check your area there. Some of that area is inside of the City of Peoria and some is within the Lake Pleasant park and both Peoria PD and MCSO take a no tolerance approach to shooting in the city and inside of the park.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Kingman AZ has two maintained ranges (and hundreds of places outside city limits).

Of the two ranges here in town one has a Tactical Competition every once and a while. And the other is setting up its first shoot house for training and competitions.

If your in the Golden Valley, Fort Mohave, Laughlin, Kingman, Bullhead, or even Havasue area PM me and I'll keep you updated on competitions and updates.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Good to see Arizona is present and accounted for on site.
blueiron is correct on the Lake Pleasent Area, west of Castle Hot Springs Rd. was annexed by Peoria some time ago and they have beefed up patrols due to the jackazz shoots who trash the desert. There is private property along with BLM trail systems in the area where I have found shooter firing into the wash as downrange.
As much as I enjoy the BA Range, some times a private set up in the desert is nice but I always pack in and pack out!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Cashmans is holding a Gunshow in Las Vegas (1.5hrs from where I live). I'll be there on Saturday, if anyone else in the area will be going PM me, maybe we can meet up.

Information 702-386-7100
Cashman Center
Oct 20 Sat Crossroads of the West Gun Show 9:00am-5:00pm Tickets $14.00 (12 and under are free with an adult). Seniors get a $1.00 discount. Coupon
Oct 21 Sun Crossroads of the West Gun Show 9:00am-4:00pm Tickets $14.00 (12 and under are free with an adult). Seniors get a $1.00 discount. Coupon

Cashman Field Center
850 Las Vegas Blvd North (at Washington)
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
Phone: 702-386-7100

·
Registered
710 Posts
Arizona 2nd Amendment Rally ? Saturday, February 16th! - In The Aggregate – Arizona's political blogs

HIGH NOON at the Capital!To All Arizona Residents!There will be a 2nd Amendment Rally in Support of it and the Entire US Constitution at the Arizona State Capital, in Phoenix, on Feb 16, 2013 at approximately noon.There will be speaking on the Constitution with Tables for those attending to have questions answered and the speakers will also be available to set up meetings for any who are interest.Please join US in Support of Our US Constitutional Rights.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Anybody here in the Tucson area?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome! I live in Buckeye, AZ and work in Tempe. I'm currently in Austin, TX for work but I will be back end of next month. Working on building my family of FN weapons.

·
Registered
17 Posts
New PS90 owner here near PV Mall.
I usually shoot at Ben Avery but, prefer the target rich environment of desert shooting with friends or family.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts