FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since there are members in the plastics molding and 3D printing industries I was wondering how difficult it would be to make an Armorer's Block & Tray for the FNS/FNX Pistols? Very similar to the ones below but keeping with FNH colors it would be nice in blue. The tray has a magnet on the bottom that keeps all the small pieces from disappearing which is a great idea. I've said this before and it's worth repeating, as FNH firearms owners there isn't much in the way of aftermarket products available to us. This Forum may be the vehicle through which we can collectively change that.

Block
View attachment 22922

Tray
View attachment 22923

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Opportunity space is there SeaMac - develop the software/data file for the 3D printer ... or do a 'kickstart' for several lines of business and develop. I am game and ready to invest some time and effort if you wanna kick this down the road.

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,

You'll have mail shortly...

Opportunity space is there SeaMac - develop the software/data file for the 3D printer ... or do a 'kickstart' for several lines of business and develop. I am game and ready to invest some time and effort if you wanna kick this down the road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts