FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my first new firearm in a long time. FNX-45 tactical, FDE. Not in my hands quite yet...

From digging around online it does not appear there is a full Armorer's Manual for the FNX series. I've found them for all of my other firearms including my SCAR. I know there are a few detailed dis and re assembly vids on youtube. Would just prefer to see and have an official manual above and beyond the basic owners manual. Such a document must exist. Thanks.

· Banned
71 Posts
Just got my first new firearm in a long time. FNX-45 tactical, FDE. Not in my hands quite yet...

From digging around online it does not appear there is a full Armorer's Manual for the FNX series. I've found them for all of my other firearms including my SCAR. I know there are a few detailed dis and re assembly vids on youtube. Would just prefer to see and have an official manual above and beyond the basic owners manual. Such a document must exist. Thanks.
LMK if you find such a thing!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.