FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A senior official in the State of Hawaii's Department of Health, Director of Communications Janice Okubo, confirms that the image published and circulated by the Obama campaign as his "birth certificate" lacks the necessary embossed seal and signature. Backing away from a quote attributed to her that the image on the campaign site was "valid," she told the St. Petersburg (Florida) Times in an article published yesterday: "I don't know that it's possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the image on the site represents." ....
More at this link: http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12944.htm

·
Registered
5 Posts
OK, I'm struggling to see the point of this post. Weather you like the guy or not, are you seriously trying to say that he is not a natural born American?

Man, and you guys talk about spin an mis-information---this is really reaching.

·
Registered
630 Posts
it would be a big deal if he was not a US borne citizen

·
Registered
350 Posts
i wish it were true and provable

but who knows if it is, political banter is usually lies
remember people he supposedly had a morbidly obese white gay lover according to the tabloids

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
w1curtis said:
OK, I'm struggling to see the point of this post. Weather you like the guy or not, are you seriously trying to say that he is not a natural born American?

Man, and you guys talk about spin an mis-information---this is really reaching.
The point is that only natural, U.S.-born citizens can run for President--- the reason that Arnold cannot run, with the exception of a constitutional amendment allowing for such!!! :shock:
I think that everyone assumes that all running for the office is naturally born in the U.S.--- birth certifcates must be provided to new, school enrollments--- I believe that such a requirement is even more important and more relevant in this situation! :?

Tony

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
that reminds me ill have to put up a funny pic of obama vs. mcain

1 - 10 of 10 Posts