FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ATF has a booth at SHOT Show. What could possibly go wrong there?

*** the word on the sticker is spelled wrong, but still it did it's job.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
The heck with Molon Labe - They should have put a swastika on that poster.

Reactions: RadScorpius

·
Registered
641 Posts
If they had caught the dude who placed that, they'd probably charge him with terroristic threats or find some other felony to slap em with. Then raid his house looking for a 15.9" barrel or a vertical grip anywhere near a pistol with a front rail.

Reactions: Gers4Lyfe

·
Registered
480 Posts
These are ATF regional sales managers (field agents or compliance) promoting proper ATF Dogma, to answer questions of FFL holders, LGS owners and employees, assist FFL holders with license issues, work with LEA(S) and ensure compliance. I wonder if they have any freebies like key chains with a handcuff key (H-D Police Div. once gave them out to LE), miniature handcuff key chains or get off with a slap on the wrist card for noncompliance for FFL holders. I wonder what that guy is doing at the computer based on his attire he is not ATF?

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Troublesx10-seriously, i just spit my coffee all over my computer screen after reading this...I do not know why but at this moment in time I found your statement to be F-ing Hilarious........than you for the laugh trouble:)

Why would the ATF even have a booth at the shot show? Not selling anything- maybe signing autographs? Someone should take their form 1 or 4 over to them and ask them to sign off on it!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Why would the ATF even have a booth at the shot show? Not selling anything- maybe signing autographs? Someone should take their form 1 or 4 over to them and ask them to sign off on it!
Surveillance.

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Something similar- have a police officer at a grocery store? Making sure there is order in the deli section! But really-- maybe to keep an eye or be seen by people at the show. Big brother showing he is around the corner

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Maybe they are trying to show us they are becoming a kinder and gentler gestapo.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
How was MAIG's booth ? I heard they were next to the Mothers Demand booth

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
why aren't they showing off their new logo?

Reactions: Jeff V

·
Registered
480 Posts
This must be the ATF “support center” for people who need to check the status of class 3 items (suppressors, machine guns, short barrel rifles or shot guns) and for the agent to hold your hand and/or give a hug as you find out you still have to wait a few more months due to the “Massive” demand for these products. The agent will reassure the customer (end user) that the government is working as fast and efficiently as possible with the needs of the customer in mind. The customer will leave the ATF booth reassured that they are well taken care of and that the government cares…. They will also tell the customer (as they leave) that the IRS will use the $200 for services that will benefit the customer directly to improve their quality of life and pursuit of happiness.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
It's a recruiting booth... We should also start seeing stands like this pop up at liquor stores and smoke shops across the nation in addition to gun shows.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts