FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sending multiple Form 1s in the same package/envelope?

I edited the title and original post of this thread because I didn't want to clog up the forum with another post, but has anyone sent in multiple form 1s in the same package/envelope? Obviously I'd be sending in all the copies of form 1s, cert, NFA trust copies and money orders but I was curious if this can or should be done? I will be sending the ATF form 1s for 5 guns tomorrow...

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
I have always used the manufacture.
The FN Herstal, Belgium is where it is manufactured and is what you should use. Some have said ATF will accept FNH USA Fredericksburg, Va since that's the importer but I will stick with FN Herstal, Belgium.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I put FNH USA Fredericksburg VA and it was approved. Like Talhoffer said, I have seen Belgium put and it was also approved. I wanted to put what was stamped on the side of the gun.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great, so just to clarify they don't need an actual street address or anything? I'm SBSing a VEPR 12 as well I planned to put Molot Russia for them, not even sure where I'd find an address...

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Great, so just to clarify they don't need an actual street address or anything? I'm SBSing a VEPR 12 as well I planned to put Molot Russia for them, not even sure where I'd find an address...
No, you don't need to include the street address of the manufacture, just what is stamped in the receiver. City, State, or Country of origin, ect....

Reactions: Ferris2son

·
Registered
841 Posts
You are supposed to put what is stamped on the side of the gun which is the required ATF info for the various spots on the form re: manufacturer, name, caliber, etc.

E.g. for a SCAR 17 that's:

FN HERSTAL BELGIUM
SCAR 17S cal 7.62x51

You can also put FNH USA Fredericksburg VA as the SCARs are all stamped with both the FNH Belgium and the FNH USA, so either one technically works.

If you want to be pedantic, FN HERSTAL BELGIUM is the "correct" answer as to the manufacturer & location of your lovely SCAR.

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
I edited the title and original post of this thread because I didn't want to clog up the forum with another post, but has anyone sent in multiple form 1s in the same package/envelope? Obviously I'd be sending in all the copies of form 1s, cert, NFA trust copies and money orders but I was curious if this can or should be done? I will be sending the ATF form 1s for 5 guns tomorrow...
Yes and there's not a problem sending in multiple form1s in to the ATF in the same envelope, no need to send multiple envelopes.

Reactions: Ferris2son
1 - 10 of 10 Posts