FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, when I do finally get my suppressor for my PS90, is there anything that I need to do other than just screwing it on? I have a Silencerco Spectre II on the way. Thanks!

Reese

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I guess I forgot to mention my PS90 is already SBR'd. I have 1/2x28 threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
317 Posts
Just screw it on and as some have said in the NFA forum, if it makes you feel better look down the barrel from the chamber side to see if the baffles are in the way.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Use a concentricity rod to see that it's all lined up, so you do not have baffle strikes.

Reactions: blizzardscout2

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any recommendation for the rod? This is a first I have heard of this, but it makes total sense to use that. I do not want a baffle strike if I can avoid one.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone. I might be waiting awhile though. I received an email stating the ATF just cashed the check. I already received the status update back in April saying the same thing. Anyways i think i will pick up the cheaper one and have it on hand so i check it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Can always look down the barrel for crescent moons and unailigned baffles. Only way you will know if concentric is to fire it in the end.
The eye may not see the slight misalignment that would be enough to be a problem.

You'll see the obvious though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts