FN Herstal Firearms banner

Do you have stuff strapped to the sides of your PS90, or is it left bare?

• Yes, but only on 1 side

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Got something on each side

• No side accesories on mine, but I do have empty rails on it.

• Nothing on the sides at all

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have stuff strapped to the sides of your PS90, or is it left bare?

I have a flashlight on 1 side rail, and a laser on the right side rail.

·
Registered
320 Posts
It's such a light weight gun, I can't see adding anything. I guess the only good thing is, IF you are going to add something, it's at the balance point where it won't make much, if any, of a difference.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well i jumped on the ban wagon and updated my original green PS90 with a Halo tri rail, ARMS mount and Trijicon Tri power. These updates are nice but negitive it the added weight and bulky profile of the upgrades has changed the gun and i am not so sure i am better off with these widgets.
Presently i will keep the updates on greenie but my new black ps90 will follow a more streamline kiss attitude.

The PS90 is a great firearm system from the start and the base line optic in my humble opinion is good enough, a simple USSS/USG sight update will maintain the low profile and weight of this handy firearm and keep it simple stupid (KISS) is really the ticket. Low maintenance and practical is the key here gentelmen. Light weight, low profile, high firepower and accurate bullet trijectory is what really will need and sometimes the toys look inviting but are a big waste of money. :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts