FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got word that all 5.7x28 is going up $2 per box. This is cost to the distributors so it will trickle down. Also the PS90's just jumped $100! All accessories are going up as well. Buy it while it's cheap.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Price Spike

I've seen rumors about this recently, but I want to know why this may be happening?

I've seen people claim this, but no evidance of it being true.

Any real reason or proof?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Price Spike

fathermorpheus said:
I've seen rumors about this recently, but I want to know why this may be happening?

I've seen people claim this, but no evidance of it being true.

Any real reason or proof?
How's this for proof. This is a screen shot from one of my distributors. When I last ordered it was $16.02 for the blue tip and $15.56 for the HP.

·
Registered
20 Posts
They know we like to shoot the gun! :) Why those sneaky manufactures. All we need is WalMart to start selling it. Then it will be about $10 a box! lol

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
I am paying $20 a box here locally. Only 1 guy in my area carries it...

Hell, all other ammo is going up, and has gone up more than 1x this year.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yea, we have 2 places that I know of in town selling it. Both are about the same price. I choose to support the smaller shop.

Personalized service & expert advice is WELL worth the extra pennies! 8)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ammo costs going up

Having a bit to do with ammo purchases for years, this year and next is going to be bad.
Quite simply, it's the price of brass.
Any meth heads ripping plumbing out of housing projects in your area?
Copper, brass, aluminum, it's all getting top prices at recyclers.
Tom

·
Registered
7 Posts
I paid $24.00/box also...But I will start to reload has I acquire brass..I found 200 rounds of brass at the range today so someone shoots either a pistol or a PS90....Hope he just keeps leaving the brass laying around.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts