FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no ties or connection with this item or the auction company at all. I am simply posting this in case someone is interested.

According to the info, this fully operational M2 was removed from the B-24D Bomber, "Lady De Good".

Many pics and documents to establish provenance.

McLemore Auction Company, LLC

·
Registered
787 Posts
There was a good show on the History Channel a few years back about how the Lady Be Good crashed in Libya without survivors during WW2.

This was first shown in the brief period on the History Channel when they were transitioning from being the Hitler Channel to becoming just another purveyor of dopey reality shows.

Reactions: akitainu

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
This was first shown in the brief period on the History Channel when they were transitioning from being the Hitler Channel to becoming just another purveyor of dopey reality shows.
Man, I remember those days. I used to love Tales of the Gun.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Nice of you to post, but you can pick one of those up for about $1500.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts

·
Registered
4,907 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
You can also pick up Patton's Colt .45 for about $300.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Seems like a good deal for a transferrable m2.... feeding the bastard is what really hurts though...LOL

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice of you to post, but you can pick one of those up for about $1500.
Did you intentionally leave a zero off or was that a typo?

Point me to an operational M2 for $1,500 and I am a buyer. And I don't even care if it came off a B24 or not. Heck, I'd likely take a couple of them.

I'll be quite surprised if this one goes for less than 15K. It would NOT surprise me for it to bring double that, or close to it.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Just trolling... Carry on...

However, we should take bets on what it goes for. I'll bet a 17s mag, 'Price is Right' rules. Any takers? ;)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Food for thought: A 5 second burst outta this gun would set you back about $250...

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Did you intentionally leave a zero off or was that a typo?

Point me to an operational M2 for $1,500 and I am a buyer. And I don't even care if it came off a B24 or not. Heck, I'd likely take a couple of them.

I'll be quite surprised if this one goes for less than 15K. It would NOT surprise me for it to bring double that, or close to it.
You can't get one or Patton's Colt.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Current bid is $17,750

1 - 20 of 26 Posts