FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Most newspapers aren't even worthy of being used to wipe your a$$ with now a days, journalism integrity has long been sold off and reporters are nothing more than whores and prostitutes for the elite leftwing nutjobs.

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Wait, isn't Australia a Penal Colony? :icon_e_confused: Criminals shouldn't be allowed to have guns anyway, right? :NO: So, is O'bummer applying for a Warden's position? :icon_wtf: Surely he and his ball Holder Eric can straighten this matter out in an Illinois minute. :icon_shifty:

·
Premium Member
9,525 Posts
Personally, I couldn't give a flying fudge what the people of Oz think about the 2nd Amendment. They still owe me an apology for the band Men at Work.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone else think this paper is only printing the opinions that further their agenda? Is there seriously not even a single dissenting opinion? All this, coming from a county/continent that was founded as a penal colony. What a bunch of pathetic sheep.
Well at least one, I guess. I found this posted to a different website by a pissed off Australian venting about how stupid his countrymen are, haha.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Only thing I like that's Aussie, is Boomerang's, and Didgeridoo's. Fortunately they are from the indigenous people, not the penal colony folks.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
There are two Aussie guys working at my facility that I have become good friends with. They both enjoy shooting sports and both think their home countries laws are retarded. Consequently both of them are taking up residence in a new country of their choice when their contracts are up. They arent alone in this sentiment either. So if some news (toilet) paper article has you believing they are all brainwashed... That's not the case. Just ask the ones who have been shot, stabbed, raped, and robbed if their gun laws make sense. They'll tell you.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Those probably aren't even real reader comments at all. I'm guessing one leftist editor just wrote all those comments themself, and then put different peoples names to them. All in order to either further his/her agenda, or just stir up $en$ationali$m.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts