FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I have to say, can't let what's going on in Australia happen here.

"A father and his two sons have been arrested in Australia after police found a $3 million arsenal of more than 300 guns and 4.2 tons of ammunition at their farm, police said Thursday."

And this shocked me: "Glock handguns worth $10,000, police said." I guess that's what happens when they ban pistols...

·
Registered
514 Posts
All I have to say, can't let what's going on in Australia happen here.

"A father and his two sons have been arrested in Australia after police found a $3 million arsenal of more than 300 guns and 4.2 tons of ammunition at their farm, police said Thursday."

And this shocked me: "Glock handguns worth $10,000, police said." I guess that's what happens when they ban pistols...

It's actually sad to see society come to this where guns are outlawed and only in the possession of law enforcement and or military. I would rather die fighting for our rights than to live life such as the Australians. Very Sad!

·
Registered
551 Posts
This is not a terrorist. I am with you. This is an atrocity caused by overbearing governments. I am sure they will portray this man as a terrorist plotting to over throw the powers that be in OZ. It's a shame !

·
Registered
835 Posts
Here are some common sense for them: Why do they need that much arsenal to create a threat? How will three individuals carry the so called "arsenal"? Australia is such a beautiful country with some not so common sense govt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts